uneau is home to the best of Alaska! Experience Glaciers, Bears, and Whales by foot, kayak, or boat. There is no better place to unplug than here, in Alaska’s Wilderness, with our Private Wilderness Tour Packages.
Glaciers, Bears, and Whales Adventure Package
- Day 2 – Kick off your weekend with a scenic float plane ride to the island with the highest concentration of brown bears in the world! Kayak through pristine wilderness and discover an intimate, unparalleled bear viewing opportunity experienced only on Admiralty Island with your naturalist/guide.
*Lunch, hearty snacks, and water included
- Day 3 – Travel to prime whale & wildlife areas on board our 6-passenger motorboat. Explore remote waters and spot wildlife by kayak, accompanied by your naturalist/guide.
*Hearty snacks and water included
Additional Package Information
Packages Available: Thursday – Sunday, May 13th 2021 – September 5th 2021
Min Requirement for Booking: 4 guests
Min Age Requirement: 12 years old
Activity Level: Moderately Strenuous to Challenging
Price: 20% discount applied to packages!
In accordance with our COVID-19 mitigation policy, all 2021 guided trips will meet at our main office location at their scheduled tour start time for outfitting and transportation to/from tour site. Please contact our office for meeting location details, parking, and information.
- Professional Guides & Boat Captain
- Tandem Kayak, Glacier Trekking, and Cycling Equipment
- Rain Jacket, Pants, & Rubber Boots
- Forest Service or State Marine Park Permits
- Round Trip Van Transportation
- Hearty, Healthy Snacks & Souvenir Aluminum Water Bottle
What to Bring:
- Polyester or synthetic layers
- Warm thick socks
- Guide Gratuities for guided tours
- Air travel
- Car rental
- Guide Gratuities
- Meals while in Juneau
Tour packages are subject to tour availability and will sell out fast! All tour packages are private departures.