uneau is home to the best of Alaska! Experience Glaciers, Bears, and Whales by foot, kayak, or boat. There is no better place to unplug than here, in Alaska’s Wilderness, with our Wilderness Tour Packages.
Glaciers, Bears, and Whales Adventure Package
- Day 2 – Kick off your weekend with a scenic float plane ride to the island with the highest concentration of brown bears in the world! Kayak through pristine wilderness and discover an intimate, unparalleled bear viewing opportunity experienced only on Admiralty Island with your naturalist/guide.
*Lunch, hearty snacks, and water included
- Day 3 – Travel to prime whale & wildlife areas on board our 6-passenger motorboat. Explore remote waters and spot wildlife by kayak, accompanied by your naturalist/guide.
*Hearty snacks and water included
Visiting Juneau for Ironman 2022?? Call today to reserve your Ironman Packages! Dates are August 4th – 6th, 2022.
Additional Package Information
Packages Available: Thursday – Sunday, May 12th 2022 – September 10th 2022
Min Requirement for Booking: 2 guests
Min Age Requirement: 12 years old
Activity Level: Moderately Strenuous to Challenging
Price: 10% discount applied to packages!
- Professional Guides & Boat Captain
- Tandem Kayak and Glacier Trekking
- Rain Jacket, Pants, & Rubber Boots
- Forest Service or State Marine Park Permits
- Round Trip Van Transportation
- Hearty, Healthy Snacks & Souvenir Aluminum Water Bottle
What to Bring:
- Polyester or synthetic layers
- Warm thick socks
- Guide Gratuities for guided tours
- Air travel
- Car rental
- Guide Gratuities
- Meals while in Juneau
Tour packages are subject to tour availability and will sell out fast!